Friday, August 14, 2009

PIKOM SEMINAR_14TH AUGUST 2009

PIKOM SEMINAR..this is my first time to joint it..very exciting because get a new network and get a new knowledge. 'Learn with others' that is my objective. I saw a few members from Pre-Seed Fund Programme recipients. This seminar is very focus to get awareness from the participant about the IT Opportunities, product needs in the market, the trends, the governments support and the most important is the person who in industry. PIKOM is the place who want to know the ICT in Malaysia. It about the market, the trend and others . PIKOM was release a book which reports all the information need to running the IT businesses. When I look at myself, 'are you can take this challenges to become a women IT entrepreneur? compete to them..very smart, nice good looking, very affluence and excellent in their English, confident, and etc..then I said to myself..'yes I am..why? No women around them..if..have just their Assistant..so, this is your opportunities'. This picture I take with Kak Hanan, from Chempaka Putih Sdn Bhd. The event was organized at The Puteri Pacific Hotel. Besides that have a PC Fair at Persada Johor, so you guz come to get your special price there.

This is my pic with Kak Hanan..She is very brave, spritied..a lots to learn with her.

This is also have double ceremony to Cyberport Johor for celebrate their 3rd anniversary..


YB Tan Kok Hong (Johor State Exco for International Trade & INdustry, Energy, Water and Communications and Environment), YB Sarikon (Chairman of Johor Cyberport), Mr Ganesh Kumar Bangah (MD of Johor Cyberport) and the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment